Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sew Chic and Unique





My name is Mayya and i have a serious addiction to sewing or anything crafty for that matter.
I am a mother to 2 girls and I used to work a 9 to 5 job when i realised that i dont get to spend any quality time with my girls. I have a very supportive husband who is also my best friend, i decided that i would quit my job and enjoy being home. That was the BEST decision i ever made! I got to discover that i have a talent (at least i think i do) which is to sew.

This is not where i blog here is a link to my wesbite Sew Chic and Unique is where i share tutorials, show off my sewing skills and sell my products!

So please come by and check it out i would love to hear from you

Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi following you back. Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crafty world..and gather friends along the way...

    ReplyDelete